In the report Accounts Receivable - Line Items you are selecting an account with account movements and vat-relevant customer invoices. However, in the column VAT / Sales Tax Percent the value 0.000000 is shown for all relevant positions. Moreover, other related variables e.g.: VAT / Sales Tax Rate Type, VAT / Sales Tax Rate Type, VAT / Sales Tax Country, VAT / Sales Tax Due Category - are shown as Not assigned.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Navigate to view Reports / List.
- Choose the report Accounts Receivable - Line Items.
- As Customer select an account with vat-relevant invoices and press Go.
- Drag the variable VAT / Sales Tax Percent into the report / rows.
This is a system definition. For this Accounts Receivable -Line Items report, attributes of the offsetting items (credit) are only shown in certain cases.
The mentioned tax relevant categories are filled, for example, in case of VAT-relevant down payments for customer accounts.
For an illustration, please refer to the below screenshot taken from the report Accounts Receivable - Line Items in the case of applied down payments.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To