- When running SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer based applications on computers where locales utilize a comma separator in numerics, (e.g. 0,75 as opposed to 0.75), Query functionality fails to operate correctly if using this notation in decimal values.
- SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer
- The underlying cause is the use of a comma separator (',') in decimal notation breaking the Query execution.
Example type error:
- This issue will be fixed with the next Maintenance Patches for both 7.0 & 7.1 releases, due May 2013.
- As a workaround in the interim, one could change their respective Operating Systems locale so as to use the '.' decimal notation.
- Example: Change keyboard setting format from German -> US etc.
locale integer float query , KBA , CA-VE-VEV , SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer , Problem
SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer 7.0 ; SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer 7.1