You want to perform Adjustment Confirmation for a warehouse order with two step shipping process.
SAP Business ByDesign All Versions
- Go to Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select view Monitoring and sub-view By Warehouse Order.
- Search for the relevant warehouse order ID, select it and choose the Edit button.
- In the Warehouse Order screen, choose the button Adjustment Confirmation.
- In the Adjustment Confirmation for Warehouse Order screen select the line item for operation type Load and choose the button Enable Entry.
- Select Split Quantities button and update the Quantity Difference field in the new split line item with minus of Planned Quantity. For eg: If the Planned Quantity is 10 ea update Quantity Difference with -10 ea.
- In the same new split line item change the Source Logistics Area to the source logistics area, which was used while confirming the pick task. If you do not change the Source Logistics Area, then the stock will stay in Staging Area i.e. logistics area, in which, stock was moved after Pick Task confirmation. Note that Adjustment is only possible for Load operation, not at Pick operation.
- Choose the Save button
Adjustment Confirmation for the warehouse order will be completed once the above mentioned steps are performed.
Two Step Adjustment Confirmation, Two Steps Delivery Process Cancellation, Inbound Delivery Adjustment Confirmation, Outbound Delivery Adjustment Confirmation, 2 step , KBA , reversal of pick task , reversal of two step outbound delivery , pick task adjustment confirmation , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , How To