The table in the any form overshoots horizontally when changes are made to the columns.
Reproducing the Issue
To state an example, consider the Balance Notification form. The steps to see the issue will be as follows:
- Go to Payables work center.
- Go to Suppliers view.
- Go to Balance Confirmation sub-view.
- Highlight any line entry that uses the Balance Notification template.
- Select Preview button.
This is a technical restriction of SAP Business ByDesign’s Easy Form Editor that any changes made to the standard forms could result in distorted arrangements.
As a workaround, you may consider the below options:
- You can contact the SAP Service Center to enhance your Forms with the required fields but, this is paid service.
- You can enhance your form using Adode LifeCycle Designer but SAP does not support the Forms that are created/modified using this third party software.
KBA , form , overshoots , distorted , table , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To