The following error message is triggered : Tax code XYZ not valid for country ABC on tax date DEF.
XYZ is the identification of your tax code.
ABC is the name of the country.
DEF corresponds to the tax date.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Sales Order view.
- Edit the Sales Order GHI (GHI represents the identification of the sales order).
The following error message is triggered :
Tax code XYZ not valid for country ABC on tax date DEF
The validity date for the tax code XYZ has expired.
The Valid To Date of the Tax Code needs to be adjusted to a date in the future.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go the Implementation Project view.
- Go to the Fine Tune option.
- Select the option : Open Activity list.
- Select the Activity Tax on Goods and Services
- Select Define Tax Codes.
- Update the Validity of the Tax Code XYZ to a date in the future.
For your reference you can check the following CSN where the error message was reported :
0120061532 0001044689 2013
0120061532 0000588053 2013
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To