You get An Error Message while selecting the task Delivery Quantity Adjusted for PO with Returns. The Error message states: Error while taking over the task as a substitute for user XYZ. XYZ represents the logged in user ID.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Choose the Purchase Orders view.
- Select Show: Open Tasks then choose Go.
- Find the relevant Purchase Order.
- Select the link Delivery Quantity Adjusted for PO with Returns to Supplier.
- This error occurs: Error while taking over the task as a substitute for user XYZ.
You did not maintain correctly the substitutions in the system.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Choose the Task Distribution view.
- Select the Task Substitution:User Selection sub view.
- Find the relevant user. In this case, find user name who is responsible for the Purchase Order.
- Choose the Edit Substitution button.
- Choose Add Row button and maintain necessary information for Substitutions.
- Choose Save.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To