You wish to use a calculated extension field as an operand in another calculated extension field.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Adapt → Enter Adaptation Mode.
- Select Adapt → Edit Screen.
- Go to the Extension Fields section.
- Select the subsection in which you wish to add the extension field.
- Click on the Add button.
- Check the Calculated Field checkbox.
- In the Calculation Rule, the calculated extension field you wish to add is not visible in the drop down list.
It is not possible to use calculated extension fields as operands for other calculated extension fields.
The system is working as expected.
KBA , extension fields , calculated fields , calculated extension fields , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To