You want to add a company specific help document in the help center.
Before you go live, you as key user should prepare the Help Center content so that it meets the requirements of your end users. You can add your own documents that will appear under Company-Specific Help, such as process descriptions, golden business rules, or demos. As a key user, you can add company-specific help to the Help Center that is immediately visible and available to all end users.
- Login to Business ByDesign system.
- Navigate to Help Center.
- To add company-specific content to a particular screen, click Add Company-Specific Content under You Can Also.
- The Company-Specific Help and Learning Content window opens.
- To add a new file, click New and choose file.
- Save your entries.
Your content is added to the help center and available either for all users assigned to the respective work center or to all users.
By default, the system supports the following file types:
- All Microsoft Office formats.
By default, the following file types are not supported:
Note: The maximum file size is restricted to 500 MB. Due to performance reasons, we recommend not to upload files larger than 20 MB.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To