You are trying to open a form template with Adobe Livecycle software and receive the error message "Not enough storage is available to complete this operation."
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and Management Work Center.
- Select Form Template Maintenance view.
- Select the desired form template and click on button Open.
- Select Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- The screen start to load, but the error happens.
This error is not related to SAP Business ByDesign, but related to your computer resources. Your are running too many programs/processes and it does not have sufficient resources to complete this action.
Do one of the following actions, then retry the operation
- Reduce the number of running programs.
- Remove unwanted files from the disk the paging file is on and restart the system.
- Check the paging file disk for an I/O error.
- Install additional memory in your system.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To