You want to set up system in such a way that all purchase orders created should go to one specified manager for an approval. You want to know how to do that.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase requests and orders work center.
- Select Purchase orders view.
- Find the purchase order which is in status In Approval.
- You would like to set up that all the purchase orders approvals has to go to one manager for approval.
This can be done be following the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select Overview.
- Select the fine tuning activity Purchase Order Approvals.
- Select the default approval process for the Purchase orders defined.
- Select Copy button.
- Change the Process Name.
- Under the Work Distribution, choose the Work Distribution as Direct Approver.
- Select Edit button and then choose the person who should be the Approver.
- Select Save and Close button.
- Select Edit Validity to make that there is only one active approval process in one time period.
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To