Sales Order are not available in the SAP ByDesign system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view .
- Search for the Sales Order ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Sales Order).
You will see that the Internet Sales Order does not appear in the SAP Business ByDesign system.
The Sales Order created is not being shown in the ByDesign sales order interface as this sales order is created from internet and the system is not scoped for automatic confirmation of sales order.
First of all you need to check the query response as per the example below, if the tag value have the value 1 which is not released, the sales order will not be displayed on the UI but the order is created and is present in the system.
In order to fix the XML it is necessary to explicitly set the tag to true to release the sales order to UI by setting the value of tag given below as true in the create request or in the update request.
We can change this behavior to happen automatically by changing the scoping for E-Commerce. To set or manage the sales order (created via web shop) release status you need to check the Business Configuration scoping questions and take appropriate actions:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Show All Projects and select the relevant one.
- Edit the Project Scope
- In Scoping, go to the section Questions -> Select Sales -> Selling Products and Services -> E-Selling -> Questions: Sales Order Release Procedures
- Would you like your customers to confirm sales orders that originate from an E-Shop with information calculated in the Business ByDesign system?
For the question 1, If you select Yes: This means that when a Sales Order is created the Request Release Status will be Not Released . This will change to Released when the operation SalesOrderActionIn -> ReleaseCustomerRequest is executed.
NOTE: The operation SalesOrderActionIn -> ReleaseCustomerRequest has to be to be executed from the Web Shop, this means customer has to release the customer request in the web shop itself. Unless this is executed the sales order will not appear on the user interface of By.
If you select No: Then you wouldn't not have to call the action SalesOrderActionIn -> ReleaseCustomerRequest (In web shop) to explicitly confirm the Order.
The order created by the webshop is confirmed and can be viewed by the ales representative. The sales order can be seen on the sales order interface.
ManageSalesOrderIn, Sales Order, cannot be found, OWL, Web Service, Sales Order missing , KBA , web service , find , not available , owl , cannot find , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To