You get an error while processing a task for Purchase Request. For example when you try to assign a source of supply: Technical Error AP_ESI_COMMON 107, report an incident.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Purchase Requests and Orders.
- Go to the view Purchase Requests.
- Choose Show: Open Tasks.
- Mark a task Assign Supplier to Purchase Request.
- Choose Assign Source of Supply.
- You get the error: Technical Error AP_ESI_COMMON 107, report an incident.
The error with the Purchase Request is thrown because the Open Quantity = 0. A purchase order has already been created for the full quantity.
Once you processed a document, it does not disappear automatically from the work list. A refresh is needed. For example, you can click on Go or change between queries, views, work centers, this will trigger the work list to refresh. So Purchase Requests without Open Quantities will not be listed anymore.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To