- In certain scenarios the Collaboration feature of Visual Enterprise Viewer changes the background color of the model display
- SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer
Reproducing the Issue
- Start Visual Enterprise Viewer
- Open a .RH file
- Move cursor to left hand side to display the sidebar
- Select the 'Collaboration' function
- Select one of the Markup features e.g. Redline and create a markup
- The background color changes on the Model display
- Currently this only occurs if the Model was last saved in 'Page Layout View' in SAP Visual Enterprise Author and then opened/viewed in SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer
There are two options to overcome this issue if you find the change is not desirable;
Option 1: (Using SAP Visual Enterprise Author)
- Open the model in SAP Visual Enterprise Author and deselect the 'Page Layout View' and save.
Option 2. (Using SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer)
- In SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer, right click on the Model and select option 'Preferences -> Background'
- Toggle the option 'Use Colors set in File'
VEV, Visual Enterprise Viewer, Background Color , KBA , CA-VE-VEV , SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer , How To