- Concurrent schedules of Web Intelligence documents fail with error: "An Error has occured: There was an error retrieving the document from the token storage. (Error: RWI 00313)"
- SAP BusinessObjects BI4.0 SP04
- SAP BusinessObjects BI4.0 SP05
Reproducing the Issue
1, Create a sample webi with prompt
2, Create two different users in CMC
3, From client 1, logon to BI launch Pad with user 1.
4, From client 2, logon to the same BI launch Pad with user 2.
5, with user 1, right click the webi created in step 1 and select "schedule", go to "Prompt" tab and set, apply the prompt value (DO NOT Click schedule at this moment)
6, with user 2, right click the same webi and select "schedule", go to "Prompt" tab and set, apply the same prompt value (DO NOT Click schedule at this moment)
7, now return to user 1, click the schedule button to start the scheduling, we will see the error:
An Error has occured: There was..an error retrieving the document from the token storage. (Error: RWI..00313)
- Defect tracked with ADAPT01670605
Install the following Patches or higher:
- BI4.0 SP04 - Fixed in Patch 4.8
- BI4.0 SP05 - Fixed in Patch 5.1
webi, web intelligence, storage token, rwi 00313, schedule, scheduling , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem