The supplier data is not updated in the purchase proposals created by the system even though you have maintained list price for the relevant product.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Supply Planning.
- Navigate to the view Process Purchase Proposals.
- Search for the relevant purchase proposal, select it and choose the Edit button.
In the new screen you can see that there is no Supplier Data available in the document.
The validity of the List Price maintained for the product in the proposal is not valid on the Planned Order Date of the proposal. This is why the system is not able to determine the source of supply from the list price available.
Update the Valid To date of the List Price so that it is active on the Planned Order Date of the proposal. Please follow the below given steps to do the same.
- Go to the work center Product Portfolio.
- Navigate to the view List Prices.
- Search for the relevant List Price, select it and choose the Edit button.
- In the edit screen change the value in the field Valid To to a future date so that the List Price is active on the Planned Order Date of the proposal.
- Choose the button Save.
The supplier data will be updated for all new purchase proposals created by the system after the above mentioned steps are performed.
KBA , AP-LEC , Logistics Execution Control , How To