The supplier invoice approval task has been completed and the task has disappeared from the approval work list. However the invoice remains in status In Approval. No notification is sent out to the invoice clerk.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Managing My Area.
- Go to the view Approvals.
- Choose Show: Supplier Invoice Approval Tasks.
- Mark the approval task and choose Approve.
- The status of the task changes to Completed.
- There is an error: Document not approved.
Between the time the invoice was sent out for approval and the time the approval task was worked upon, the invoice has become inconsistent.
You need to send a manual notification to the invoice clerk asking him/her to withdraw the invoice from approval and correct the inconsistencies. Afterward the invoice can be sent out for approval once more.
We will improve the behavior in a future release so that a notification is automatically triggered and so that the invoice is in revision status.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To