The approval task for the sales order remains unassigned.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Task Distribution view.
- Go to the Business Task Management subview.
- Show Unassigned Items.
- You can find the approval task created for the sales order XYZ is unassigned (XYZ represents the ID of the sales order).
- Select the unassigned task for the sales order.
- Open the application log XXX in the General subtab (XXX represents the ID of log file).
- You find two error messages in the Results section of the log:
- Employees without sufficient access rights for the item: Employee: ABC (ABC represents the ID of the employee).
- No employee has sufficient access rights.
The employee ABC who is the approver for the sales order is not assigned to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Application and user Management work center.
- Go to the Business Users view,
- Show All Business Users and Find ABC (ABC represents the ID of the business user).
- Select the business user ABC and choose Edit button - select Access Rights.
- Select the Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- Assign the CRM_WOC_SALESORDERS work center and the CRM_SALESORDERS view to the user.
- Select the Save and Close button.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1705 ; SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1302 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1305 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1702 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711 ; SAP Business ByDesign feature pack 4.0