You have a scenario where you have received a fixed Down Payment for an item from your customer and you are creating separate invoices for each partial delivery for the same item. Now you want to add a part of the single Down Payment Request for each invoice.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Requests view.
- Search for one of the invoice request XYZ (XYZ is one of the invoice request created for the partial delivery).
- Edit the invoice request and select the View All button.
- In the General tab you want to attach a part of Down Payment Request you have received from the customer.
However you only find the option to attach the complete Down Payment Request.
You cannot settle the proportionate Down Payment Request, you only have the option of settling one Down Payment Request only once.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To