You want to set a substitute for a Project that you are responsible.
Reproducing the Issue
You added a Employee substitution for your user but the employee cannot see any project in the work list.
Employee substitution for your user will only be responsible for receiving the Task assigned to the original user. Substituted employee user will not be responsible for Project activity.
To assign the substituted user as a employee responsible, follow the below steps :
- Go to work center Project Management.
- Select the work center view Projects.
- Select the concerned Project from OWL.
- Click on button Edit -> Team and Staffing.
- Maintain Project screen opens.
- Click on button Add Row and add the user in column Team Member.
- Select the user as substitute by selecting the check box Substitute.
- Maintain the Start and Finish date for substitution.
- Click on button Save to retain the changes.
If you maintain an employee as a substitute by following the above steps , then only your substitute will be able to work on the project.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To