Suggested Activities are invisible on opportunity UI.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Select the Opportunities view.
- Select the Opportunity List subview.
- Edit the opportunity then go to View All.
- In the Sales Activities tab the Suggested Activities filed is invisible.
You have not assigned the activity to the Sales Cycle in the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Open the relevant project.
- In the Fine-Tune phase search for Sales Assistant.
- Choose Assignment of Activities to Sales Phases.
- First you have to Add Row to Available Sales Cycles with Sales Phases, then maintain Sales Cycle and Sales Phase.
- Assign preferred Activities and make it as Mandatory.
- Save your changes.
KBA , AP-LP , Lead Processing , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1302 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1305 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1308 ; SAP Business ByDesign feature pack 4.0