In the Business Configuration, there is no option to set default Requested Date for the New Sales Quote.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view .
- Select the Project and click on the button Open Activity List.
- In the Activity List screen go to the Fine-Tune tab.
- In the Show field from drop-down select All Activities and in the Find field search with Date Profiles.
In the Date Profile screen, you can see for the Sales Quote, their is an option to set default Quote Validity = Creation Date + Number of days. There is no option to set default Requested Date.
Based on the Number of Days you set in the Date Profile of Business Configuration, it fetches the Valid To date in the New Sales Quote. System will consider this default Valid To date also as New Sales Quote's Requested date, which you can manually change.
This is an expected behavior.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To