You are unable to Post Source Document in the General Ledger work center. However,you noticed an communication error occurs from sales order to account. Error message stating:Sales Order XXX cannot create a Business Transaction for Accounting.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Select the Closing Cockpit view.
- Select the Source Document subview.
- Find EDF (EDF represents ID of the source document)
- Choose Post.
You notice the status of source document still In Process. You find a communication error at Document Flow, stating: Sales Order XYZ cannot create a Business Transaction for Accounting.
The Customer Group maintained in the Account used in the Sales Order was deleted after the creation of the Sales Order, and you have added a different Customer Group in the same Account.
This caused the inconsistency in the Sales Order. Now for processing the Sales Order successfully, you need to restore the Customer Group in the Fine-tuning activity Accounts.
You can find the Customer Group in the Account by following below steps:
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Select the the Accounts view.
- Find the relevant account.
- Choose View All then go to the Sales Data tab.
- You can find Customer Group in Details subtab.
You restore the Customer Group in the Business Configuration work center:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the Implementation Projects view.
- Press Open Activity List for the current project First Implementation.
- Then go to Fine Tuning step and select All Activities.
- Search for Accounts.
- Choose the link Maintain Customer Groups.
KBA , ändern , bearbeiten , anlegen , kundengruppe , kundengruppem , erstellen , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To