- Report created in older version of Crystal Reports when run from a new version then the Dynamic List of Values appears blank.
- Dynamic List of Values missing when report is executed from a network drive.
- Dynamic parameter created in an existing Crystal report appears blank.
- Crystal Reports XI R2
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal report with Dynamic prompt and save it to a network drive.
- Open the report from SAP Crystal report 2011 from different machine.
Note: Dynamic prompt will appear static with empty text box.
- Create a Crystal report with no dynamic prompt and save it to network drive.
- Open the report in SAP Crystal report 2011 and create a dynamic prompt.
Note: When the report is refreshed it will not contain dynamic list of value.
Note: Before making any changes to the report create a back up copy of it.
- Open the Crystal report in SAP Crystal report 2011.
- Click on Database menu >> Database expert >> under 'Selected Tables' right click on table name and Rename it >> Add an alias to table name.
Eg. Rename table 'Customer' to 'Customer1'
blank, lov, parameter, prompt, upgrade, CR2011, missing , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem