You have a Contact for which Business Mobile and E-Mail details are maintained. When you assign this Contact to an Account, the Mobile, Phone and E-Mail details are not showing up.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Account Management or Business Partner data work center.
- Select New Contact under Common Tasks.
- Enter E-mail, Phone, and Mobile in the Addresses tab.
- Save the changes.
- Go to Accounts view and search and open an Account.
- In the contacts tab, select Assign contact.
- Enter the contact person name and press Enter key in the keyboard.
The Phone, Mobile and E-mail are not visible in the Contacts section as well as in the Business Communication section.
If you have a Contact XYZ which has more than one is contact person for relationships maintained, then the Contact details will be visible only for one Account.
Business Mobile, E-Mail are relationship dependent. Therefore you can't see the data in the Account fact sheet of the Account.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To