You want to reverse a warehouse confirmation, but Reverse Confirmation button is disabled. So you tried to do Adjustment Confirmation, but Enable Entry button is also disabled.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select Monitoring-->Warehouse Order view.
- Search for the relevant warehouse order.
- Select the warehouse order and choose Edit button.
- Go to the Confirmation tab. Here you can see that the Reverse Confirmation button is disabled.
- Then choose Adjustment Confirmation button. Here Enable Entry button is disabled even though the corresponding outbound delivery is in Not Released status.
The status of the warehouse order is Finished. It is not possible to do Reverse Confirmation, if the warehouse order is Finished.
But, for a Finished warehouse order, you can post Adjustment Confirmation, if the corresponding outbound delivery is in Not Released status. In this case, both the criteria are met but Enable Entry is still disabled because you have canceled the outbound delivery itself. So no further adjustment confirmation is possible on this warehouse order.
System is working as designed.
Note: Though this case document has been explained for outbound delivery processing, it is also valid for inbound delivery processing.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To