The Unit of Measure (UoM) of an adapted Quantity field is not shown in local language.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Choose the Show All option.
- Search for the Sales Order ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the sales order).
- Click on the Edit button.
- Click the View All button.
- Go to the Items tab.
- The UoM for the adapted field created for Quantity is shown is the local language (e.g. German) as per the Business Configuration setting for the UoM.
- Select the Preview button.
- In the PDF form the UoM for the adapted field is shown in English instead of local language.
Note: This case is also valid for all the other business documents like Sales Quotes, Customer Invoice, Purchase Orders etc.
Current release of the SAP Business ByDesign do not support the display of UoM description in the local language for the extension fields.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign, however we are considering to improve this behavior for future releases.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To