The Total amount shown in the Customer Contract Confirmation form is not correct.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Contracts view.
- Show All Contracts and Search for the Contract ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Contract).
- Click the Edit button.
- Click on the View All button.
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Go to the Invoice Schedule subtab.
- The line item XX has the quantity 10 MO i. e. Month (XX represents the number of line item).
- Expand the line item where you can see there are 12 subsequent entries for months, each having amount of YY (YY represents the amount of individual invoice schedule).
- Now select the Preview button.
- The contract confirmation form shows value for 1 month and do not consider all 12 months in Total.
The Invoicing will always be done on the basis of Invoice Schedule. However, on preview you will not be able to see the complete price. The Contract Form is designed to show only the current invoice schedule.
This is the expected behavior of SAP Business ByDesign. If the behavior is not acceptable then the only option is to create a customized form. You can either create the customized form or can contact Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
KBA , SRD-CRM-SEE , Service Entitlements , How To