How to add the functionally of calculating the Partial Sum of Total Amount in the Sales Order or Customer Invoice.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Show All Orders and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the sales order).
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the View All button.
- Go to the Items tab.
- No possibility to calculate the Partial Sum of the Total Amount.
SAP Business ByDesign does not have any standard functionality to calculate the Partial Sum of the Total Amount of a Sales Order or a Customer Invoice.
You can implement this functionality by adding extension fields or via customized enhancement by the SAP service center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Example for the key user adapted extension field:
- Go to the Sales orders work center.
- Select the New Sales Order from Common Tasks.
- Select the View All button.
- Go to the Adaptation Mode.
- Select the View All button and go to the Items tab.
- Select the Edit Screen option.
- Select the Items section.
- Select the Extension Field.
- Add a field of type Calculation and select the calculation rule as per your requirement.
You can also check the below help documents for Adaptation:
- Key User Adaptation Quick Guide
- Create an Extension Field
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To