Report viewer in webproject deployed on IE10 will display as white dots in browser
- A Crystal Reports Developer for Visual Studio ASP.NET project created in Visual Studio 2012 and viewed in IE10 will not render correctly.
- Issue is related to the default <doctype> setting for the aspx page which Crystal Reports has no control over.
- IE10 has standards mode as default.
Crystal Reports Developer version for Visual Studio
- This issue has been tracked in the following ADAPT01665022
- If you want IE10 compatibility you have to declare in IE10, e.g.:<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=8" />
- Another option is to set IE10 to Compatability mode
- The issue is resolved in Service Pack 7 for SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio
Crystal Reports Developer for Visual Studio, IIS 8, IE 10, CRVS2010, CRVS2012 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Bug Filed