The Ordered Price is overwritten by the Acknowledged Price in the Purchase Order Acknowledgement.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select the Purchase Orders view.
- Select the required Purchase Order and choose New PO Acknowledgment.
- Enter the new price and choose Accept Deviation.
- The Ordered Price is overwritten by the Acknowledged Price.
System behaves as designed. The Ordered price is changed according to the Acknowledged price that supplier has confirmed instead of the Ordered price.
KBA , po acknowledgement , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To