You have maintained the Business Partner Name Format in the below sequence
But system still display the Business Partner (EX: Private Account) as Last Name+ First name in Accounts view.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Project and select Open Activity List button.
- Go to Fine-Tune chevron.
- Search and open General Business Data activity.
- Select Name Formats link.
- Maintain Name Formats sequence as stated above.
Check in Business Partner or Account Management work center:
- Go to Account Management or Business Partner Data work center.
- Select Accounts view.
- Maintain First Name and Last Name for an Account.
- Again go to Accounts view and search for the Account.
The Account Name in the Account view, always displays the Name in the format (Last Name + First Name). If you have changed the default format to (First Name + Last Name), then follow the below steps to display the formatted account name in the Accounts view.
1. Go to Account Management or Business Partner Data work center.
2. Select Accounts view.
3. Select a particular Account or All Accounts.
4. Select Personalize option (Top right corner of the screen) and choose This Screen.
5. Under section Sections, select Accounts and scroll down to find the field Formatted Account name under Fields section.
6. Check the Visible check box for Formatted Account name. Note: You can move the field using up/down arrow.
7. Save the changes.
Now you can able to find the Formatted Account Name in the format (First Name + Last Name),
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To