You receive error: There's no template code in the predefined output determination rule.
When previewing a Purchase Order or previewing interactive changed purchase orders or while creation Purchase order through migration template.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Purchase Orders view
- Search for the affected Purchase Order
- Edit it and click on Check
The error is displayed after clicking on Preview.
or after migrating the purchasing orders.
There is no determination rule maintained for changed purchase orders or interactive changed purchase orders or Created purchase order.
Please follow the steps below to maintain a new rule:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Input and Output Management .
- Select Form Template selection view.
- Select Show Rules For Changed Purchase Order.
- Create a new rule for non-interactive Changed Purchase Orders.
There's no Template Code in the Predefined Output Determination Rule, Unable to preview purchase order, unabale migrate Purchase orders , KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To