You receive error "There's no template code in the predefined output determination rule" when previewing a Purchase Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Purchase Orders view
- Search for the affected Purchase Order
- Edit it and click on Check
You see the following errors:
- A technical error occurred. Report an incident.
- There's no template code in the predefined output determination rule.
The second error is also displayed after clicking on Preview.
There is no determination rule maintained for changed purchase orders, but only for interactive changed purchase orders.
Please follow the steps below to maintain a new rule:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Input and Output Management > Form Template selection view.
- Select Show Rules For: > Changed Purchase Order.
- Create a new rule for non-interactive Changed Purchase Orders.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To