While viewing Crystal Reports from Infoview and Central Management Console, it reflects the error message as "Crystal Reports has stopped working".
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal Report with the Product Locale as “Portugal” and save it to the Repository.
- View the Crystal Report from Infoview or Central Management Console, it will reflect an error message as “Crystal Report has stopped working”.
While viewing the Crystal Report (Product Locale is Portugal) from Infoview/CMC, it will look for the default printer set.
- Open the Crystal Report in the Crystal Report Designer.
- Go to File option >> Page Setup >> Check the “No Printer” option.
- Save the report back to the repository.
Crystal Report has stopped working, Crystal Report , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To