While creating Contract, field Price & Price Unit become empty when you enter the Discount value in the Prices tab of the line Item.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sourcing & Contracting Work Center.
- Create new RFQ from Common task.
- Add Item & Quantity X.
- Add Bidder(S) & Save.
- Send the RFQ to the Bidders.
- After publishing the document, create the New Quote.
- Select the Bidder.
- Enter the Price under Basic Data.
- Add Discount value in %.
- Now Price & Price Unit become empty.
Once you entered discount value, Simple Pricing changed to a Complex Pricing and hence Price and Price Unit is grayed out because Price is calculated based on the Pricing maintained in the Prices tab having discount details.
KBA , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , How To