Unable to cancel or delete the Invoice Request of type Service Order Invoice Request.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
2. Go to the Invoice Request view.
3. In the Show field from drop-down select All Invoice Request and in the Find field enter ABC(where ABC represents Document Id, reference to the Service Order) ,which is of type as Service Order Invoice Request and click on the Go button.
4. Select the Invoice Request ABC.
You can see their is no Delete button/option available to cancel or delete the invoice request.
The invoice request is based on the preceding document as service order. Therefore invoice request can't be directly deleted from the Invoice Request view. You needs to cancel the respective service order.
1. Go to the Service Order work center.
2. Go to the Service Order Processing view.
3. In the Show field from drop-down select All Orders and in the Find field enter ABC and click on the Go button.
4. Select the service order ABC and click on the Edit button.
5. Go to the General tab, under field Reason for Rejection maintained the required cancelation reason to cancel the order and then click on the Save button.
Once the Service Order is canceled, the respective Service Order Invoice Request will also get canceled.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To