The report does not show the group names when viewed through Crystal Reports Viewer.
Crystal Report 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Report with a Group in it.
- Make sure that the option for "No Printer" is unchecked.
- Save the report.
Crystal Report will normally look for the same printer that was used at the time the report was developed. If it doesn't find the same printer name, it will then use the default printer on the runtime machine.
- Open the Crystal report in the Crystal Report Designer.
- Go to File Option >> Page Setup >> Check the "No Printer" Option.
- Save the report back to the repository.
No Printer, Blank group names , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To