You want to remove the Availability Check Scope values maintained for the products in the product master data by deactivating the Product Availability Check scope in the scoping.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select Implementation Projects View.
- Select project and select Edit Project Scope.
- Using guided activity, navigate to Scoping Tab.
- Under All Scoping Elements, select Supply Chain Planning and Control.
- Choose Demand Management and Order Confirmation.
- Here deselect the checkbox for Product Availability Check.
- Now you go to the Product Data Work Center.
- Go to Products View.
- Choose All Products in the field Show and find the relevant product ID.
- Select and Edit it.
- Choose View All and navigate to Availability Confirmation tab.
- Under section Details:Planning Area->Product availability check.
- In the field Availability Check Scope, you want to remove the values that are visible in the drop down list.
It is not possible to delete the values that are visible for the field Availability Check Scope in Availability Confirmation tab, once you have maintained the details under it because at the time of sales order creation the system displays error message and will not be able to release the customer demand for execution.
The system is working as designed.
KBA , product availability check , mode a11 does not exist , availability confirmation , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To