You have added an extension field at the item level of the Outbound Delivery screen in the Adaptation Mode. However,the filed is invisible on the Preview.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Delivery work center.
- Go to the the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Find the outbound delivery XYZ (XYZ represents ID of the outbound delivery).
- Select the Edit button then choose the View All button.
- Select the Items tab then choose Adapt, choose the option Enter Adaptation Mode.
- Add field to item then choose the Save button.
- Select the Preview button.
- The extension you have added is invisible in the PDF form.
Extension field added on the item level will not be visible in the preview. Current application only supports fields added on the General tab to be visible on the form.
This is an expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To