Unable to see SAP table object in Crystal Reports 2011 designer while creating a new report under Database Expert after selecting the available system.
SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP NetWeaver
Reproducing the Issue
- Create new report in Crystal Reports Designer.
- In Database Expert select SAP Tables, Cluster, or Function.
- Select the Available SAP systems and click Next.
- Enter the Client, Username and Password and click Finish.
- The tables are not listed under Data Dictionary (DD) option.
The SAP tables do not have access and hence are not visible in Crystal Reports designer.
- Log on to SAP system from SAP Logon.
- Go to Transaction /CRYSTAL/RLS
- If there are no tables selected under Secures tables section, uncheck the check box “Allow access only to the tables specified above”.
Crystal Report SAP tables not listed, ECC tables not shown, cr, sap table , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem