How to change JDBC connection of a Crystal report using Unmanaged RAS SDK ?
- Tomcat 5.5
- Crystal Reports for Eclipse
- Unmanaged RAS SDK
Attached is the sample code.
The attached sample does the following:
- Allows the user to enter database credentials along with the database connection information .
- Open the report using Unmanaged RAS SDK.
- Create IConnectionInfo Objects to use and assign the old connection info to the reports.
- Create a new property bag and update with the existing one .
CR4E CRJ Unmanaged RAS SDK , KBA , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , How To