When you try to migrate the Time and Labor Management data of the employee, system throws below error message:
Mandatory value missing or invalid; check Time Recording Profile field on General Information sheet
Value conversion missing or incomplete; complete remaining tasks
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Project view
- Select Open Activity list button
- Search for activity Migration of Employee Data and open the activity
- Select sub activity Migrate time and labor management data using the migration tool
The cause for the error message is that there is no values entered for Time Recording Profile.
To resolve the issue, Enter 0 for the field Time Recording Profile in the General Information sheet and try to migrate the data again into the system.
1. Go to Business Configuration work center.
2. Select Implementation Projects view.
3. Select Open Activity List button for First Implementation.
4. Go to Fine- Tune chevron.
5. Search and Open Time Types - US activity.
6. Select Maintain Time Recording Profile link.
7. Add the Time profiles here.
8. Save the changes.
Now, try to migrate the data again into the system.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Product Enhancement