You would like to create a New Extraction Run for Financial Data to export financial data from reports and save them in a file in SAP Audit format.
However when creating the New Extraction Run for Financial Data , there's no Reporting Package available to be selected on the required field Reporting Package.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to General Ledger work center
- Select the Periodic Tasks option Extraction Run for Financial Data
- Press the New button
- Click on Extraction Run for Financial Data
- Under Data Selection session, look for the field Reporting Package and click on the value selection icon on the right.
- See that there's no Reporting Package available for selection.
The Reporting Package delivered by SAP is not available in the Business Configuration activity Digital Extract, and hence not available for selection when creating a Extraction Run for Financial Data, because you didn't selected the scoping element Consolidation Preparation within your Project Scope, in the Scoping phase.
You should select the scoping element Consolidation Preparation within your Project Scope, in Business Configuration work center:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select your project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Click on Next two times until reach the phase 3 Scoping.
- In the Show field, select All Elements.
- Press the Actions button, and then click on Expand All.
- Under Financial and Management Accounting -> General Ledger, find Consolidation Preparation and mark the checkbox to select it.
- Click on Next twice more and on the phase 5 Review, press the Finish button.
Returning to the New Extraction Run for Financial Data screen, you will be able to find the SAP delivered Reporting Package.
You can also find it on the Business Configuration activity Digital Extract, where you can create your own reporting packages as well.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To