The Inbound Delivery XXX is not visible in the document flow of the related Purchase Order YYY.
XXX = Inbound Delivery ID.
YYY = Purchase Order ID.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select the Purchase Orders view.
- Search for the Purchase Order YYY.
- Open the Purchase Order YYY.
- Select View All.
- Go to Document Flow tab.
Notice that the Inbound Delivery YYY is missing in the Document Flow.
There are two possible reasons for the Inbound Delivery missing in the Document Flow:
- The Inbound Delivery is not in the status Released. It will only appear in the document flow for the Purchase Order if it is Released.
- The Inbound Delivery Notification related to the Inbound Delivery XXX has quantity zero. Which means it is just a Notification which has created but it has not received goods yet. Since no actual goods have been received, Inbound delivery XXX will be updated in Purchase Order YYY.
The Inbound Delivery will show in the Purchase Order document flow once the Inbound Delivery is released with quantity different from zero.
Purchase Order Inbound Delivery Document Flow , KBA , purchase order , inbound delivery , document flow , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To