- Some fields on a report can be drilled on to reveal more information
- In some instances, there is the need to not allow drill down on a field
- Is there a way to prevent drill down on specific fields?
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 2010
- Open the report in the design view
- In VS2010 right click on any unused space
- In the pop up menu, select Insert and choose Text Object
- Place the Text Object over the field that should not be drillable
The results of the field show through the field, but the Text Object can not be drilled on, thus preventing drill down to the field's drill down detail.
CR2010 2010 CR4VS2010 CR4VS VS2010 NET2010 Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0 crforvs 13 drilldown hyperlink , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , How To