The Service Confirmation created out of a sales document picks the price from the Price List Instead of the predecessor document.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Contracts view.
- Show All Contracts and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the contract).
- Select the contract XYZ and choose the Confirm Execution button.
- In the new Service Confirmation screen the manually maintained price of the contract item has not been carry forwarded but the price is picked from the Price List.
If a price list is already maintained for the added product, then the SAP ByDesign system by default picks it.
In case you want to do the changes you can edit it manually in the Pricing and Invoicing tab -> Pricing sub tab of the document.
System is designed to pick the available price list as a first priority.
This is the expected behavior of SAP Business ByDesign system.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To