You created a purchase order and sent to the supplier. When the supplier receives the purchase order E-Mail notification, it was sent from the E-Mail ID of the user who created the purchase order rather than default sender address.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Purchase Orders view
- Select the relevant Purchase Order and navigate to Output History tab
- Select Resubmit button and enter your E-mail address in the To column
- Select Resubmit
- You will receive an E-Mail notification from the sender E-Mail address and not from default sender E-Mail address
As a standard behavior system sends an E-Mail from buyer responsible address and not from default sender address. Default sender address will be used if there is no document-specific sender address. Means if the buyer responsible does not maintain E-Mail address, then system will send the purchase orders from the default sender E-Mail address, else it will consider buyer responsible contact data.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To