You use the filters on the Object Work List (OWL) Purchase Orders to filter the purchase orders on Company level. You notice that the wrong company name is displayed at times.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Choose Show: All Purchase Orders.
- Select Show Filter Row on the top right.
- Filter on different Company IDs.
- The wrong Company Name is displayed.
The OWL will always show the correct Company Name when the Valid-To Date for the Company is Unlimited. However when the Valid-To Date is not Unlimited, the wrong Company Name can be displayed at times in the current release.
You can as well use the Advanced Search as the display will always be correct there.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To