You have a requirement to upload Supplier Invoice using Microsoft Excel but the Scoping Question for Activating this option is missing in Business Configuration.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to Questions section.
- Expand Purchasing, expand Supplier Invoice and select Invoices and Credit Memos.
- Here there is no Question for uploading the Supplier Invoice from excel to Business ByDesign system.
The reason that the question for activating supplier invoice upload by Microsoft excel is missing because the Add-on External Supplier Invoice Integration was not yet purchased by you.
To purchase the Add-on External Supplier Invoice Integration, follow the below steps:
1. Go to Business Configuration work center.
2. Select Implementation projects view.
3. Select Edit project Scope for First Implementation.
4. Go to section 3 Scoping.
5. Expand Purchasing, Expand Supplier Invoicing and select Supplier Invoices and Credit Memos.
6. Under the section Details: Supplier Invoices and Credit Memos, go to SAP Store tab.
7. Here, you can find the Add-On External Supplier Invoice Integration.
8. Select the link External Supplier Invoice Integration, which will directly take you to the SAP Store for Purchasing the add-on.
Once you purchase, the question will be enabled in the system, so you activate supplier invoice upload by Microsoft excel.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , Product Enhancement