One of your Users who is an external service provider does not have access to the work center New Business and hence not authorized for Opportunities. However the user can see the opportunities table in the corporate account overview of the Account Management work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Show All Accounts and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the account).
- Edit the account XYZ.
- Select the Sales tab
- User can see all the opportunities crated for the account in the Opportunity table.
However the user do not have the authorization for the New Business work center -> Opportunities view.
You have not restricted the accounts for the sales documents in the Business Configuration Scoping.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project.
- Select the Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the Questions.
- Select Sales ->Account and Activity Management -> Questions.
- Select Yes for the question: Do you want to restrict the display of documents in the account, contact, partner and competitor overview.
- Save the changes and finish your scope.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To