You have created a goods and service receipt, but you cannot post it. System throws the error: There's no template code in the predefined output determination rule.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Goods and Services Receipts
- Go to Purchase Orders to Be Delivered
- Select a purchase order
- Click New Goods and Service Receipt
- Add information and click Save
- Click Post button, error occurs: There's no template code in the predefined output determination rule.
You have not created an output determination rule for Changed Purchase Order in the Form Template Selection, under Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Select Form Template Selection View
- Show Rules For Changed Purchase Order and click Go button
- Click New button.
- Select form template code: Changed Purchase Order
- Select Save and Close button.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To